Recap, The lost tomb: The mystic nine

The lost tomb: The Mystic Nine episode 26 – Recap

Ba Ye has accompanied doctor Mo Ce over to the Hong mansion. Mo Ce gives him some medicine and he wakes up, thinking she’s Yatou in his muddled state.  She goes out to fix some warm towels. Ba Ye thinks it’s time Er Ye told him a bit more about what happened to him in the tomb, but he won’t. He just tells Ba Ye to go to his secret room and burn it to the ground. Ba Ye studies the model of the tomb, wondering about the size of it. It’s  far bigger than they thought. He douses everything in gasoline and lights it up. However, one notebook falls to the floor.

At the bordello, that soldier they are targeting Chen Ye finally makes an appearance. Sure, cause he got paid by Fo Ye for keeping quiet. It doesn’t take long and he starts telling them about a huge treasure in the mines outside Changsha and how not even Fo Ye and Er Ye made it out unscathed. It’s soon the talk on the streets, that there is a huge treasure. Chen Pi made sure that people think that Zhang Da Fo Ye wants to keep it all for himself. That’s clever, it’s probably Hendry’s plan. Chen Pi goes to the mine himself, but can’t find an entrance.

At the Zhang mansion,  Fo Ye hears strange things and has weird seizures.

Chief Lu finds it highly amusing that the whole of Changsha now speaks badly of Fo Ye and Madame Huo thinks it’s time for the next step, which involves her visiting Fo Ye. But when she gets increasingly rude, accusing him of trespassing on her territory, thus breaking the rules of the Nine Gates and then demands to be handed all the information about the mines, he loses it. He definitely made a mistake. Madame Huo flees, furious, but I got to tell you, Fo Ye really isn’t himself these days.

He goes to see Ba Ye. But Ba Ye isn’t affected like Fo Ye is. Fo Ye feels he is losing control over his own body. Luckily, Ba Ye has a „protective copper mirror” from his very talented ancestors, who can drive away evil and darkness. It can reflect ferocious ghosts and make them show their true forms. And all of a sudden, his mirror image changes into the face of his father.

Fo Ye is assaulted by horrible memories, of him running away from the Japanese in the forest, with people from his family. His father is shot multiple times in front of him. He takes one last, sad look at his dead father when all of a sudden, a Qilin appears. This is the „monster” the people in the mines were so afraid of. The other monster, not the hair monster. Ba Ye finds him in a trance and really has to shake him out of it.

Chief Lu pays Fo Ye a visit, super friendly, as always, but he talks about the „higher-ups” and how they have heard about that evil rumor about Fo Ye and the mines. Visual Zhang puts two and two together: Lu and Madame Huo are now working together. Right, now it also makes sense to them that Xie Jiu Ye’s business abroad run into troubles.

Chief Lu moves against Er Ye next. They tear him out of bed and arrest him at gunpoint.  Chen Pi is quite outraged, but that sentiment doesn’t last long. After all, Er Ye let the Mistress die like that.

Fo Ye hears about this immediately and goes over to Lu’s house. He demands that Er Ye is let go, but Lu claims he had to capture him because he has info on the ancient tomb. They have a witness. He basically tells Fo Ye to admit he went into the tombs, which Fo Ye does not want to do. He threatens Lu if he harms Er Ye, but he just laughs at him.

Monumente istorice din Romania

Monumente istorice jud Alba, România – Biserici din secolele XIX-XX / Historical monuments Alba, Romania – Churches from the 19th – 20th centuries

Biserica de lemn din Copand

Biserica de lemn din Copand, comuna Noșlac, județul Alba, datează din anul 1803. În 1856 a fost strămutată în Copand și modificată. Înfățișează varianta tipologică, de veche tradiție, regăsită pe întreaga arie de formare a poporului, român, a navei dreptunghiulare, cu absida în prelungire, poligonală cu trei laturi. Acoperirea interioară, a acesteia din urmă, cu o boltă semicilindrică și trei fâșii curbe, este la aceeași înălțime cu aceea a naosului, amintind o structură veche. Elementele constructive menționate, secondate de tradiție, înlătură data de 1856 pentru înălțarea bisericii, ea reprezentând de fapt strămutarea de pe deal a lăcașului străbun, amplificarea sa spre vest, împodobirea pereților prin „zugravii Șarlea Ștefan și Șarlea Matei frați de la Feisa”.

The wooden church from Copand, Noșlac commune, Alba county, dates from 1803. In 1856 it was moved to Copand and modified. It depicts the typological variant, of old tradition, found on the entire area of ​​formation of the Romanian people, of the rectangular nave, with the apse in extension, polygonal with three sides. The interior cover of the latter, with a semi-cylindrical vault and three curved strips, is at the same height as the nave, reminiscent of an old structure. The mentioned constructive elements, seconded by tradition, remove the date of 1856 for the erection of the church, it actually representing the relocation of the ancestral place from the hill, its amplification to the west, the decoration of the walls by „painters Șarlea Ștefan and Șarlea Matei brothers from Feisa”.

Catedrala Reîntregirii Neamului

Catedrala Reîntregirii Neamului din Alba Iulia, cunoscută şi sub numele „Catedrala Încoronării”, este un monument istoric de importanţă naţională, simbol al reîntregirii României şi a Unirii. Aici au fost încoronaţi regele Ferdinand I şi regina Maria în 15 octombrie 1922 în calitate de suverani ai României Mari. A fost construită între anii 1921-1922, în stil neo-românesc, cu elemente de tradiţie bizantină. Ansamblul format din catedrala, turnul clopotniţă şi clădirile aferente, a fost proiectat de arhitectul Victor Gh. Ştefănescu şi a fost executat de inginerul Tiberiu Eremia. Planul bisericii este cel al Bisericii Domneşti din Târgovişte, în formă de cruce greacă cu absidă, naos şi pridvor deschis. Incinta are formă dreptunghiulară cu patru corpuri de clădiri pe colţuri şi clopotniţă masivă în partea de vest pe sub care a fost amenajată intrarea în incintă. Corpurile sunt legate prin galerii deschise şi susţinute de stâlpi octogonali. Turnul-clopotniţă are o înălţime de 58 de metri. Ansamblul de înscrie între monumentele create de Şcoala Românească de arhitectură întemeiată de arhitectul Ion Mincu. Pictura interioară a fost realizată de către Costin Petrescu, iar mozaicurile de Ion Norocea. Până în 1948 aici a fost sediul episcopiei armatei române, din octombrie 1998 a devenit sediul Arhiepiscopiei de Alba Iulia.

The Cathedral of the Reunification of the Nation in Alba Iulia, also known as the „Coronation Cathedral”, is a historical monument of national importance, a symbol of the reunification of Romania and the Union. Here, King Ferdinand I and Queen Maria were crowned on October 15, 1922 as sovereigns of Greater Romania. It was built between 1921-1922, in neo-Romanian style, with elements of Byzantine tradition. The ensemble formed by the cathedral, the bell tower and the afferent buildings, was designed by the architect Victor Gh. Ştefănescu and was executed by the engineer Tiberiu Eremia. The plan of the church is that of the Royal Church from Târgovişte, in the shape of a Greek cross with apse, nave and open porch. The enclosure has a rectangular shape with four buildings on the corners and a massive bell tower on the west side under which the entrance to the enclosure was arranged. The bodies are connected by open galleries and supported by octagonal pillars. The bell tower is 58 meters high. The ensemble of inscriptions between the monuments created by the Romanian School of Architecture founded by the architect Ion Mincu. The interior painting was made by Costin Petrescu, and the mosaics by Ion Norocea. Until 1948 it was the headquarters of the Romanian army diocese, from October 1998 it became the headquarters of the Archdiocese of Alba Iulia.

Biserica „Schimbarea la Față” (Suseni) din Almașu Mare

Edificiul, ridicat în secolul al XIX-lea (1822-1826), din ziduri de piatră și bolți de cărămidă, se compune dintr-o absidă hexagonală, naos dreptunghiular, turn clopotniță cu trei nivele, cu foișor de lemn la partea superioară și coif piramidal de tablă. Pridvorul de pe fațada de vest a turnului a fost adăugat ulterior. În interior biserica a fost pavată cu lespezi de piatră. Pictura veche, realizată de Para Vasile Zugrav, în 1835, se mai păstrează doar în altar, restul interiorului fiind pictat la o dată recentă (1990-1994). Remarcabil este iconostasul, placat cu icoane pe sticlă de Făgăraș, realizate între anii 1834 și 1835, de Ioan Pop Zugrav, chemat în zonă de preotul de atunci al bisericii, Aron Oprea.

The building, built in the 19th century (1822-1826), made of stone walls and brick vaults, consists of a hexagonal apse, a rectangular nave, a three-level bell tower, with a wooden gazebo at the top and a helmet. tin pyramid. The porch on the west façade of the tower was later added. Inside the church was paved with stone slabs. The old painting, made by Para Vasile Zugrav, in 1835, is still preserved only in the altar, the rest of the interior being painted at a recent date (1990-1994). Remarkable is the iconostasis, covered with icons on glass by Făgăraș, made between 1834 and 1835, by Ioan Pop Zugrav, called in the area by the then priest of the church, Aron Oprea.

Biserica Buna Vestire din Cergău Mare

Lăcașul a fost construit la începutul secolului al XIX-lea ca biserică greco-catolică din districtul protopopesc al Blajului. Construcția a fost finalizată în anul 1804, în stil neoromanic, cu un turn baroc, care evocă turnurile Catedralei din Blaj. Biserica este construită din cărămidă și acoperită cu țiglă. Trebuie remarcat faptul că, deoarece biserica se află chiar în centrul comunei, aici au fost ridicate mai multe mici monumente funerare, închinate eroilor din sat, care s-au jertfit pentru patrie, în mai multe conflagrații.

The place was built at the beginning of the 19th century as a Greek-Catholic church in the archdiocesan district of Blaj. The construction was completed in 1804, in neo-Romanesque style, with a baroque tower, which evokes the towers of the Cathedral of Blaj. The church is built of brick and covered with tiles. It should be noted that, because the church is located right in the center of the commune, several small funerary monuments were erected here, dedicated to the heroes of the village, who sacrificed themselves for their country, in several conflagrations.

Biserica romano-catolică din Roșia Montană

Biserica romano-catolică din Roșia Montană este un monument istoric aflat pe teritoriul satului Roșia Montană, comuna Roșia Montană.

The Roman Catholic Church in Roșia Montană is a historical monument located on the territory of Roșia Montană village, Roșia Montană commune.

Biserica Învierea Domnului din Sebeș

Arhitect și constructor al bisericii a fost meșterul Antal Balog din Cluj, cel pe care un an mai devreme l-au angajat și greco-catolicii, pentru construirea Bisericii Bob, situată în imediata vecinătate. Din 1851 până în 1895 paroh al bisericii și protopop ortodox de Sebeș a fost Ioan Tipeiu (1818-1898).

The architect and builder of the church was the master Antal Balog from Cluj, the one who a year earlier was also hired by the Greek Catholics, for the construction of the Bob Church, located in the immediate vicinity. From 1851 to 1895 the parish priest of the church and the Orthodox archpriest of Sebeș was Ioan Tipeiu (1818-1898).

Biserica Adormirea Maicii Domnului din Șibot

Edificiul are o arhitectura aparte, aceasta explicandu-se prin participarea la constructie a unor lucratori italieni participanti la lucrarile de cale ferata din zona. Biserica a fost inceputa in anul 1826, constructia sa durand peste 10 ani.

The building has a special architecture, this being explained by the participation in the construction of some Italian workers participating in the railway works in the area. The church was started in 1826, its construction lasting over 10 years.

Lunile anului

Mai

“În dulcea lună Mai când iarba-n câmp răsare
Şi vesel de plăcere tot sufletul tresare,
Eu singur în mâhnire, în suferinţi şi chin
Vărs lacrimi de durere şi mult amar suspin.

În dulcea lună Mai când tainic luna plină
Şi mii de mii de stele pământul însenină
Pe cerul vieţii mele s-adună negri nori
Ce-ntunec-al meu suflet şi-l umplu de fiori.

În dulcea lună Mai când păsările cântă
Şi armonii divine natura toat-încântă
În mine-un glas de jale se plânge disperat
Ca viscolul de iarnă ce urlă-nfricoşat.

În dulcea lună Mai când dulci şi calde raze
Din soare se coboară şi totul înviază
Eu palid, in tăcere, plec fruntea la pământ
Şi-ndrept a mele gânduri spre recele morment.” (În dulce lună mai – Iacob Negruzzi)

Ziarul Lumina

Nemuritori

“Mi-a fost și încă îmi este greu să cred că timpul nu poate fi atins cu mâna, că vine și pleacă mereu, fiind ceva ce trece întruna, dar fără să poată fi văzut. Poate că nu trecea pe drum, cum făceau oamenii, pe care îi vedeam de la fereastra odăii de la stradă trecând. Până și ninsoarea o vedeam tot de acolo, când ne pomeneam cu ea venind. Și mai vedeam ploile scurte de vară, ce se repezeau din senin, umbra colorată a curcubeului, ce se repezea după ploaie, umbrele păsărilor călătoare, primăvara, și umbrele înserării, în fiecare zi.

Nu-mi zicea nimeni să mă uit la bătrânețea oamenilor. Iar dacă n-am văzut bine, să mă uit la moartea lor. Acestea păreau să fie cele mai clare dovezi ale faptului că timpul trecea. Pe oriunde i se năzărea lui. Și i se năzărea să treacă aproape peste tot. Chiar și pe drum, unde ar fi trebuit să-l văd, dar nu-l vedeam.

Atunci când am înțeles că anul ce se sfârșise și anul ce urma să înceapă aveau legătură cu timpul care trecea, m-am gândit cu mintea mea de copil așa:
Vine cineva peste noapte și descarcă în curtea fiecărei case un car vârfuit cu timp. Câte o grămadă de timp pentru fiecare om dinăuntrul casei respective. La noi lăsa carul trei grămezi, două mai mari, pentru mama și tata, și una mai măruntă, pentru mine. Îmi închipuiam pe atunci că anii copiilor sunt mai mici decât anii oamenilor mari, deși, dacă mi-aș fi pus un pic mai mult mintea la contribuție, ar fi trebuit să-mi dau seama că anii sunt la fel pentru toți. Mai puțin anii celor bătrâni, care se făceau din ce în ce mai scurți, până dispăreau cu totul.

Marea problemă cu grămezile pe care le primeam în zorii noului an era că trebuia să-i ajungă fiecăruia grămada lui până începea anul celălalt. D-aia și mureau unii oameni de tineri, nu-și chiverniseau cum se cuvine grămada ce le aparținea și rămâneau, înainte de a primi o grămadă nouă, fără timp. Când se întâmpla un astfel de lucru, ce altceva îți mai rămânea de făcut decât să mori? Unii ajungeau la sfârșitul anului cu grămada neterminată. Unde se duceau grămăjoarele de timp rămase, nu știu. Că nu se amestecau niciodată cu timpul primit în contul noului an.

S-a risipit o groază de timp în acest fel. Să fi putut vedea unde, l-aș fi strâns cu mare grijă, împărțindu-l oamenilor din satul meu, astfel încât unii dintre ei, între care și mama, și tata, să poată deveni nemuritori.” (Stefan Mitroi – Ziarul Lumina)

Go go squid, Recap

Go go squid episode 30 – Recap

Mi Shaofei has become the leader of K&K, which is the news released on the official website. In the K&K club, Han Shangyan and Tong Nian watched from the window on the second floor and the surveillance video station, Mi Shaofei taught the boys to train on the first floor, but the boys were very arrogant and rude. It wasn’t until Mi Shaofei asked Wu Bai’s Dt team to go to a meeting. Under Wu Bai’s example, Shen Zhe, 97, demo, and one went to the conference room slowly. In the face of such embarrassment, Mi Shaofei still analyzed the strength of the Buff team for the Dt team. Because Mi Shaofei is a senior professional player with many years of experience, he is familiar with the advantages and weaknesses of various domestic teams. Therefore, when Mi Shaofei talked about the weakness of Buff, the boys began to realize the importance of Mi Shaofei and Han Shangyan is not nepotism under Wu Bai’s explanation. The weakness of Buff is that it cannot be solved. Once it is deciphered by the opponent, Buff will panic and lose if panic.

When Han Shangyan and Tong Nian saw this from the surveillance, they were relieved of Mi Shaofei’s situation. The two went to Han Shangyan’s room and played with the kitten. During this period, Han Shangyan said that the semi-finals will start on Wednesday, and that time will come with Tong Nian, without tickets. And Yaya happened to take this opportunity to find her brother Xiao Mi, to rub her feelings in the game. At this time, Tong Nian hugged the cat and asked shyly, would she count as her girlfriend again of Han Shangyan. Han Shangyan acknowledged Tong Nian’s girlfriend and kissed Tong Nian.

After the meeting, Mi Shaofei worked harder to analyze and compare the strength of several members of the Dt team and the average strength of the SP team, in order to find a breakthrough and take advantage of the strength.

As for the SP team, He Nana, the global operations director because Mi Shaofei was very familiar with SP, went to find Wang Hao and Ai Qing to discuss countermeasures. But Ai Qing was not very happy when she learned of this, and she was going to “blackmail” Xiaomi. Regarding strategy, Ai Qing made Director and Wang Hao believe that their team leader, Ai Qing was the best countermeasure.

Tong Nian has nothing to do in the dormitory, and with a little shame, he posted a new song “Milk and Bread” on Weibo. This is a naked show of affection in front of the majority of netizens. This Bonn love spread to K&K Club 97 at the speed of light, and the lewd smiles of the boys caught the attention of Han Shangyan. He asked 97 to register for himself Bo. When Hanshangyan, the ancient legend in the CTF world, registered, the Weibo server was almost not paralyzed, and the number of fans continued to rise. On the other hand, Tong Nian found out that his boyfriend had registered on Weibo, and only paid attention to himself. He also left sweet words for the new song.

On the day of the semi-finals, Tong Nian did not go to the game because of relatives at home. Instead, he and his cousin Hu Dounan watched the live broadcast with a laptop on the first floor of the house. When the two elder brothers watched the game forgettingly, Tong’s mother and relatives were seriously disturbed on the other side of the sofa, which made Tong’s mother kill Tong Nian 10,000 times with her eyes.

At the Shanghai competition, the Buff team was a group of 30-year-old but dissatisfied seniors. Because of their obsession with the world championship, they entered the semi-finals with K&K without a club, sponsors or team leader. In this game, there are sponsors if you win, and the last one if you lose. Despite this, the K&K boys are not prepared to be inferior to these veterans.

At the last moment, Wu Bai took a strong attack to infiltrate and won the final championship. When the K&k side was dazzling, it was also the time when the Buff team was desolate. The members of the Buff team quit their jobs and want to fight for their dreams. And Buff never liked to admit defeat in his life. After this time, Buff finally took a look at the fans who came to the scene to support his team, went to the backstage and waited for the staff to finish work, and wept in the boundless darkness. At the same time, at the Guangzhou competition, the SP team also successfully won the semi-finals and entered the finals with K&K.

Capitale culturale europene

Rotterdam – Tarile de Jos (2001)

Pieter de Hooch

Erasmus Bridge

This monumental bridge spans the Nieuwe Maas distributary of the Rhine and runs from the confluence of the Noord and Lek rivers. The length of this impressive bridge stretches to an immense 802m making it the second largest in the Netherlands. The bridge is nicknamed the Swan due to its large upright mast that resembles the neck of a swan. In the centre of the bridge there is a bascule section that opens to allow larger ships passage through the waters. This feat of modern engineering creates an impressive backdrop to the port of Rotterdam and is a fine construction to admire and walk across.

Acest pod monumental se întinde pe distribuitorul Nieuwe Maas al Rinului și pleacă de la confluența râurilor Noord și Lek. Lungimea acestui pod impresionant se întinde până la un imens 802m, făcându-l al doilea ca mărime din Olanda. Podul este supranumit Swan datorită marii sale catarguri verticale care seamănă cu gâtul unei lebede. În centrul podului există o secțiune bazală care se deschide pentru a permite navelor mai mari să treacă prin ape. Această ispravă a ingineriei moderne creează un fundal impresionant pentru portul Rotterdam și este o construcție excelentă de admirat și traversat.

Fenix Food Factory

This food factory provides a unique experience where you can delve into the food world and take part in workshops, tastings and open markets. The factory promotes fresh local produce.

Această fabrică de alimente oferă o experiență unică în care vă puteți adânci în lumea alimentară și puteți participa la ateliere, degustări și piețe deschise. Fabrica promovează produsele locale proaspete.

Euromast Tower

The Euromast Tower is an observation station that was created in 1960 to provide panoramic views of the Rotterdam Cityscape. The towers stands at 606ft and with its antenna it is the tallest building in Rotterdam. The tower features a restaurant, a conference room for business meetings, a hotel suite and of course the observation deck.

Turnul Euromast este o stație de observație care a fost creată în 1960 pentru a oferi vederi panoramice ale peisajului orașului Rotterdam. Turnurile se ridică la 606ft și, cu antena sa, este cea mai înaltă clădire din Rotterdam. Turnul are un restaurant, o sală de conferințe pentru întâlniri de afaceri, o suită de hotel și, bineînțeles, terasa de observare.

Maritime Museum

The Maritime Museum is one of the largest of its type in the world with a huge collection of cartography, maritime memorabilia and art. The museum is located in central Rotterdam near the Markthal and the Cube houses. Some of the interesting exhibitions include a controversial paiting of the Battle of Trafalgar, a collection of figureheads from various ships, different navy uniforms and flags from sea battles.

Muzeul Maritim este unul dintre cele mai mari de acest tip din lume, cu o colecție uriașă de cartografie, suveniruri maritime și artă. Muzeul este situat în centrul Rotterdamului, lângă casele Markthal și Cube. Unele dintre expozițiile interesante includ o controversată paiting a bătăliei de la Trafalgar, o colecție de capete de la diferite nave, diferite uniforme marine și steaguri din bătăliile maritime.

SS Rotterdam

The SS Rotterdam is a large ocean liner that was originally known as the Grande Dame and constructed in the 1950’s. The ship was one of the last lavishly decorated liners and was finally retired in the year 2000. Over the years the ship has had many names aside from the Grande Dame including the Rembrandt and now rests in Rotterdam as a combined hotel and museum.

SS Rotterdam este un mare transatlantic care a fost inițial cunoscut sub numele de Grande Dame și construit în anii 1950. Nava a fost una dintre ultimele căptușeli decorate abundent și a fost în cele din urmă retrasă în anul 2000. De-a lungul anilor nava a avut multe nume în afară de Grande Dame, inclusiv Rembrandt și acum se odihnește în Rotterdam ca hotel și muzeu combinate.

Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk

The Church of Saint Laurence is the only remaining piece of medieval architecture that survives in Rotterdam. The church was constructed in 1449 and was added too over the years. The church was one of the first all-stone buildings to be created in Rotterdam and has served as a place for many important events. Located in the old town centre, near the Maritime Museum and the Erasmus Bridge, the church stands out against the relative modern skyline of Rotterdam. The interior of the church is quite beautiful with many decorated arches, high vaulted ceilings and a variety of stone reliefs and rich religious decoration.

Biserica Saint Laurence este singura piesă rămasă din arhitectura medievală care a supraviețuit în Rotterdam. Biserica a fost construită în 1449 și a fost adăugată și de-a lungul anilor. Biserica a fost una dintre primele clădiri din piatră create în Rotterdam și a servit ca loc pentru multe evenimente importante. Situată în centrul vechi al orașului, lângă Muzeul Maritim și Podul Erasmus, biserica se remarcă pe orizontul relativ modern din Rotterdam. Interiorul bisericii este destul de frumos, cu multe arcade decorate, tavane înalte boltite și o varietate de reliefuri din piatră și bogate decorațiuni religioase.

Kinderdijk’s Windmills

This peaceful and charming museum is located in the Dijkzigt district of Rotterdam and is one of the country’s most important museums of art. The museum contains a fine display of sculptures, paintings and decorative arts from many different artists and countries including works from Van Gough, Dali and Rembrandt. Notable pieces include the “Tower of Babel” by Pieter Bruegel, and “Couple with their heads full of Clouds” by Dali. Aside from the fantastic collection of art, the building and grounds of the museum are really impressive.

Acest muzeu liniștit și fermecător este situat în cartierul Dijkzigt din Rotterdam și este unul dintre cele mai importante muzee de artă ale țării. Muzeul conține o expunere excelentă de sculpturi, picturi și arte decorative de la mulți artiști și țări diferite, inclusiv lucrări de la Van Gough, Dali și Rembrandt. Piesele notabile includ „Turnul Babel” de Pieter Bruegel și „Cuplul cu capul plin de nori” de Dali. În afară de colecția fantastică de artă, clădirea și terenurile muzeului sunt cu adevărat impresionante.

The Witte Huis

This wonderful building is one of the only buildings to survive the Blitzkrieg in WWII in central Rotterdam and stands proudly as a reminder of the cities heritage and history. The striking Art Nouveau style of this building, make it easily recognisable and the white façade, ornate turrets and decorative roof give it great character. The beautiful design of this building and its extensive history have made it a National Heritage Site and was the first high-rise building in Europe.

Această minunată clădire este una dintre singurele clădiri care au supraviețuit Blitzkrieg-ului în al doilea război mondial în centrul Rotterdamului și stă cu mândrie ca un memento al moștenirii și istoriei orașelor. Stilul Art Nouveau izbitor al acestei clădiri, o face ușor de recunoscut, iar fațada albă, turelele ornamentate și acoperișul decorativ îi conferă un caracter deosebit. Designul frumos al acestei clădiri și istoria sa extinsă au făcut-o Patrimoniu Național și a fost prima clădire înaltă din Europa.

Rotterdam Central Station

Rotterdam is a city that is full of modern and unique architecture and the central station is one such building. The new terminal was opened in 2014 and its architecture has become quite iconic. The building has a triangular shape that points towards the sky at a protruding angle. The clock and the large letters that are set in the station entrance were transferred from the old station to retain some of its memory. The station connects to many other destinations in the Netherlands including Amsterdam, Den Haag, Groningen and Tilburg.

Rotterdam este un oraș plin de arhitectură modernă și unică, iar gara centrală este una dintre aceste clădiri. Noul terminal a fost deschis în 2014, iar arhitectura sa a devenit destul de iconică. Clădirea are o formă triunghiulară care îndreaptă spre cer la un unghi proeminent. Ceasul și literele mari care sunt setate la intrarea stației au fost transferate din vechea stație pentru a-și păstra o parte din memoria sa. Stația face legătura cu multe alte destinații din Olanda, inclusiv Amsterdam, Den Haag, Groningen și Tilburg.

Museum Boymans-van Beuningen

This peaceful and charming museum is located in the Dijkzigt district of Rotterdam and is one of the country’s most important museums of art. The museum contains a fine display of sculptures, paintings and decorative arts from many different artists and countries including works from Van Gough, Dali and Rembrandt. Notable pieces include the “Tower of Babel” by Pieter Bruegel, and “Couple with their heads full of Clouds” by Dali. Aside from the fantastic collection of art, the building and grounds of the museum are really impressive.

Acest muzeu liniștit și fermecător este situat în cartierul Dijkzigt din Rotterdam și este unul dintre cele mai importante muzee de artă ale țării. Muzeul conține o expunere excelentă de sculpturi, picturi și arte decorative de la mulți artiști și țări diferite, inclusiv lucrări de la Van Gough, Dali și Rembrandt. Piesele notabile includ „Turnul Babel” de Pieter Bruegel și „Cuplul cu capul plin de nori” de Dali. În afară de colecția fantastică de artă, clădirea și terenurile muzeului sunt cu adevărat impresionante.

Cube House Rotterdam

The cube house is as you would expect – A set of houses that are cuboid fashion. This bizarre and eccentric housing block was designed by Piet Blom and the cubes that it is formed from are tilted at a 45 degree angle. The cubes are like no other type of house you will see and they really are an interesting concept; it makes you wonder how the people living here cope with the strange angles of the walls and windows.

Casa cubului este așa cum v-ați aștepta – Un set de case care sunt la modă cuboidă. Acest bloc de carcase bizar și excentric a fost proiectat de Piet Blom, iar cuburile din care este format sunt înclinate la un unghi de 45 de grade. Cuburile sunt ca niciun alt tip de casă pe care le veți vedea și sunt într-adevăr un concept interesant; te face să te întrebi cum fac oamenii care trăiesc aici cu unghiurile ciudate ale pereților și ferestrelor.

Go go squid, Recap

Go go squid episode 28 – Recap

The grandfather fell in love with the grandson-in-law, and Tong Nian was also very speculative with the grandfather, so he agreed with Han Shangyan and went to Norway to see the grandfather together when he had time. On the second floor, Han Shangyan had to personally supervise the game because of Su Cheng’s resignation, so he packed the boxes and explained Tong Nian’s questions. That is, the aunt next to him was actually One’s mother. After that, Han Shangyan sent Tong Nian away, and Tong Nian accidentally learned that Han Shangyan named the kitten Xiao Squid.

The next day, with Yaya’s encouragement, Tong Nian rushed home from the university dormitory, ready to work harder for his love with Han Shangyan. With the Han family and Tong Nian’s people, accompany the old man to Suzhou to see his hometown, so as to alleviate the pain of homesickness of the old man when he returns to Norway and also ease the relationship between Tong’s mother and Han Shangyan. This idea was approved by Tong’s mother. Zheng Hui, who originally lived in Tong’s house and coveted the year of Tong, was deeply impressed by Tong’s mother because of his ability to pick beans.

On the way to Suzhou, the Han’s and Tong’s each drove a car, and the Tong’s car opened the way. Although Tong’s mother still has a grudge against Han Shangyan, it is not easy to tell because of her daughter’s infatuation. But when the Han family let the Tong family sit alone, Hu Dounan was introduced instead of Tong Nian, whom the old man hoped. During the break, Han Shangyan peeled an old popsicle to Tong Nian. When he was about to feed it into Tong Nian’s pouting lips, Hu Dounan took it away vigorously. The interruption work arranged by Tong’s mother was performed properly. But it is precisely because of these resistances that Han Shangyan has a stronger motivation for Tong Nian. A small act between a couple envied others, that is, Han Shangyan used his hand to block Tong Nian from the sun, which was just right.

When they arrived at the common hometown of the Han and Tong families, the old man of the Han family and a white-haired but glorious grandmother began to sit down, chatting about the family.  Han Shangyan and Tong Nian, Tong Nian’s cousin, and Hu Dounan’s elders all began to play the younger generation one by one. When asked about Han Shangyan, the grandmother couldn’t help but wonder about her age, and worried about the Han family. She was almost 30 years old, and she was never married and had no children. After politely responding to the business language, he found a reason with a little discomfort and came out to breathe.

Han Shang said that he was alone with Tong Nian and wittily threw away Hu Dounan. The two went under a tree to play chess with the local elderly. Han Shangyan sold the singing boy from the bridge, flicked a small guitar for twenty yuan, and while traveling around the water town with Tong Nian in a small boat, he hummed a song for Tong Nian affectionately.

Unconsciously, the good time of the afternoon passed. In order to avoid causing Tong’s mother’s displeasure, Han Shangyan asked Tong Nian to go back to eat with his elders by returning the guitar. Shang Yan went to his grandfather’s hometown to buy gifts for Tong Nian. When the elders’ seats hadn’t fallen apart, Han Shangyan rushed back, just like Tong Nian was scolded by Tong’s mother, and was taught by the Han family father to take a seat for dinner.

After visiting his hometown, the old man of the Han family returned to Han Shangyan’s home again. That night, the old man and his grandson had a good conversation, and he began to think about how he didn’t understand his grandson, so he felt guilty. When he was returning to Norway the next day, the old man was reluctant to bear the younger Han Shangyan and Wu Bai, so he insisted on drinking another cup of tea, and that tea had to be made by Tong Nian’s tea.

Therefore, when he arrived at the airport, Han Shangyan carefully helped the old man to the bathroom. When Han Shangyan was waiting outside, he saw a short message of concern sent by Tong Nian and invited Tong Nian to visit his father in Norway this summer vacation. After that, Father Han suffered from old problems due to angina, and sat on the toilet to endure it. After a while, Han Shangyan, who sensed something wrong, slammed in. At that time, the grandfather had just come over by himself, and both grandfathers and grandchildren made love accusations for the common problem of never reporting the good or the bad. The accusation comes, and the accusation goes, it is nothing more than the business of Han Shangyan and the health of the Han family.

Capitale culturale europene

Porto – Portugalia (2001)

Port wine  is a Portuguese fortified wine produced with distilled grape spirits exclusively in the Douro Valley in the northern provinces of Portugal. It is typically a sweet, red wine, often served as a dessert wine, although it also comes in dry, semi-dry, and white varieties. After centuries of port wine’s success, other port-style fortified wines started to be produced outside Portugal, in Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, India, South Africa, Spain, and the United States. However, under the European Union Protected Designation of Origin guidelines, only products from Portugal are allowed to be labelled „port” or „Porto”. There are no rules to grant the authenticity of selling port wines in the United States, and so the ports sold in American stores can be from anywhere in the world. To solve this problem in North America and other countries, Porto’s authentic producers started exporting port with an authenticity stamp on their bottles.

Vinul de port este un vin fortificat portughez produs cu spirt de struguri distilat exclusiv în Valea Douro din provinciile de nord ale Portugaliei. Este de obicei un vin roșu dulce, adesea servit ca vin de desert, deși vine și în soiuri uscate, semi-uscate și albe. După secole de succes ale vinului de port, alte vinuri fortificate în stil portuar au început să fie produse în afara Portugaliei, în Argentina, Australia, Canada, Franța, India, Africa de Sud, Spania și Statele Unite. Cu toate acestea, conform liniilor directoare privind denumirea de origine protejată a Uniunii Europene, numai produsele din Portugalia pot fi etichetate „port” sau „Porto”. Nu există reguli care să asigure autenticitatea vânzării vinurilor de port în Statele Unite, astfel încât porturile vândute în magazinele americane pot fi de oriunde din lume. Pentru a rezolva această problemă în America de Nord și în alte țări, producătorii autentici din Porto au început să exporte portul cu o ștampilă de autenticitate pe sticlele lor.

Porto Cathedral

This stern-looking building calls the shots from the oldest part of Porto. Despite going through a lot of changes over time, the cathedral has kept big pieces of its original 12th-century architecture. When it was built it would have had a defensive role, as you may tell from the buttresses, arrow loops and crenellations. Inside there’s a narrow Romanesque nave and choir, conducting you towards the apse, which got an opulent Baroque redesign in the 17th century.

Această clădire cu aspect sever apelează la cele mai vechi părți din Porto. În ciuda faptului că a trecut prin multe schimbări de-a lungul timpului, catedrala a păstrat bucăți mari din arhitectura sa originală din secolul al XII-lea. Când a fost construit, ar fi avut un rol defensiv, după cum puteți spune din contraforturi, bucle de săgeți și crenelări. În interior se află o navă și un cor romanic îngust, care vă conduc spre absidă, care a primit o reproiectare barocă opulentă în secolul al XVII-lea.

Soares dos Reis National Museum

This museum was founded in 1833 as an exhibition of religious art confiscated from Portuguese convents. A lot of these pieces are still on display, while much of the earlier art was taken from followers of the deposed King Miguel I. It is named for António Soares dos Reis, a 19th century sculptor from Vila Nova de Gaia on the south bank of the Douro. There are a few pieces by Soares dos Reis here as well as other vaunted Portuguese painters and sculptors like Silva Porto, Vieira Portuense, Domingos Sequeira and Miguel Ângelo Lupi.

Acest muzeu a fost fondat în 1833 ca o expoziție de artă religioasă confiscată de la mănăstirile portugheze. Multe dintre aceste piese sunt încă expuse, în timp ce o mare parte din arta anterioară a fost preluată de la adepții regelui destituit Miguel I. Este numită după António Soares dos Reis, un sculptor din secolul al XIX-lea din Vila Nova de Gaia de pe malul sudic al Douro. Există câteva piese de Soares dos Reis aici, precum și alți pictori și sculptori portughezi, precum Silva Porto, Vieira Portuense, Domingos Sequeira și Miguel Ângelo Lupi.

Igreja do Carmo

A little younger than Porto’s elaborate Baroque churches, the Igreja do Carmo has Rococo architecture from the 1750-60s. What dazzles the crowds though is the side facade on Praça de Carlos Alberto. This wall is covered entirely with blue and white azulejos. These tiles form one large image conveying  the origins of the Carmelite Order and Mount Carmel in Israel.

Puțin mai tânăr decât elaboratele biserici baroce din Porto, Igreja do Carmo are o arhitectură rococo din anii 1750-60. Ceea ce orbeste mulțimea este fațada laterală de pe Praça de Carlos Alberto. Acest perete este acoperit în întregime cu azulejos albastru și alb. Aceste plăci formează o imagine mare care transmite originile Ordinului Carmelit și ale Muntelui Carmel din Israel.

Muralha Fernandina

There’s a length of Porto’s 14th century wall just up from the Luís I Bridge and runs almost parallel to the funicular. And although it belongs of the World Heritage Site, it’s an attraction a little underappreciated by tourists. You can get onto battlements at Largo 1. de Dezembro, and at the entrance the wall is surrounded by a gorgeous little garden with orange trees.

Există o lungime a zidului din secolul al XIV-lea al Porto, chiar sus de Podul Luís I și este aproape paralel cu funicularul. Și, deși aparține Patrimoniului Mondial, este o atracție puțin subapreciată de turiști. Puteți ajunge pe creneluri la Largo 1. de Dezembro, iar la intrare zidul este înconjurat de o grădină superbă cu portocali.

Serralves Museum & Villa

Casa de Serralves, a graceful Art Deco property built between 1925 and 1944 and with designers like Charles Siclis and René Lalique recruited to craft the interiors. The villa looks out on sumptuous terraced grounds with tree-lined avenues, topiaries, regimented lawns and pergolas. Then on the other side of the park is the Contemporary Art Museum, which opened in 1999 for high-profile temporary exhibitions.

Casa de Serralves, o grațioasă proprietate Art Deco construită între 1925 și 1944 și cu designeri precum Charles Siclis și René Lalique recrutați pentru a crea interiorul. Vila are vedere la terenuri terasate somptuoase, cu bulevarde mărginite de copaci, topiere, peluze regimentate și pergole. Apoi, de cealaltă parte a parcului, se află Muzeul de Artă Contemporană, care a fost deschis în 1999 pentru expoziții temporare de înalt nivel.

Palácio da Bolsa

Porto’s old stock exchange was built next to the Church of São Francisco after its cloisters burned down during the Siege of Porto in 1832. The exterior was finished by 1850 and has a Neoclassical design, while the eclectic interiors were decorated right up to the start of the 20th century. You have to go in to comprehend the richness of the decorative carvings, plasterwork, frescos, chandeliers and tiles. The stuccoed Moorish Revival Salão Árabe is almost overwhelming, while the monumental Pátio das Nações courtyard is lit by an octagonal metal and glass roof.

Vechea bursă de valori din Porto a fost construită lângă Biserica din São Francisco după ce cloistele sale au ars în timpul Asediului din Porto în 1832. Exteriorul a fost terminat până în 1850 și are un design neoclasic, în timp ce interioarele eclectice au fost decorate chiar până la începutul secolul XX. Trebuie să intrați pentru a înțelege bogăția sculpturilor decorative, a tencuielilor, a frescelor, a candelabrelor și a plăcilor. Revigorarea maură stucată Salão Árabe este aproape copleșitoare, în timp ce curtea monumentală Pátio das Nações este luminată de un acoperiș octogonal din metal și sticlă.

Clérigos Church

The 75.6-metre-high tower of this Baroque church can be spotted from most parts of Porto and was the tallest building in the country when it was completed. It’s a beautiful monument, with delicate carvings all the way up and a clock so high you need to take few steps back to be able to read it properly. This was the last section of the church to be completed and dates to 1763, with a design inspired by the campaniles of Tuscany.

Turnul înalt de 75,6 metri al acestei biserici baroce poate fi observat din majoritatea părților din Porto și a fost cea mai înaltă clădire din țară când a fost finalizată. Este un monument frumos, cu sculpturi delicate până la capăt și un ceas atât de înalt încât trebuie să faceți câțiva pași înapoi pentru a-l putea citi corect. Aceasta a fost ultima secțiune a bisericii care a fost finalizată și datează din 1763, cu un design inspirat de campanile din Toscana.

Luís I Bridge

An industrial symbol for Porto, this twin-level metal arched bridge opened in 1886. It was conceived by the German engineer Théophile Seyrig who cofounded the Eiffel Company. The bridge crosses the steep, rocky banks of the Douro and rises to almost 45 metres. There’s a bird’s eye view of the Cais da Ribeira from the top level, which is also used by Porto’s light railway.

Un simbol industrial pentru Porto, acest pod arcuit metalic pe două niveluri a fost deschis în 1886. A fost conceput de inginerul german Théophile Seyrig care a cofondat Compania Eiffel. Podul traversează malurile abrupte și stâncoase ale Dourului și se ridică la aproape 45 de metri. Există o vedere panoramică a Cais da Ribeira de la nivelul superior, care este, de asemenea, utilizată de linia ferată ușoară din Porto.

Church of São Francisco

The last Gothic monument in Porto is this church completed in 1425. Wander around to the apse to ponder the long lancet windows and then head back to the main facade where an ornate portal is crested by a lovely rose window. The interiors were redecorated from the 1500s to the 1700s and have some of the most lavish gilded woodwork you could hope to see. The old Gothic vaults, walls and pillars are covered up by intricately carved panels representing birds, cherubs and foliage.

Ultimul monument gotic din Porto este această biserică finalizată în 1425. Mergeți în jurul absidei pentru a medita la ferestrele lungi cu lancetă și apoi îndreptați-vă spre fațada principală, unde un portal ornamentat este crestat de o minunată fereastră de trandafir. Interiorul a fost redecorat din anii 1500 până în anii 1700 și are unele dintre cele mai generoase lucrări de lemn aurite pe care ai putea spera să le vezi. Vechile bolți gotice, pereții și stâlpii sunt acoperiți de panouri sculptate complicat reprezentând păsări, heruvimi și frunziș.

FC Porto Museum

FC Porto are the second most successful in Portuguese football, having won the league 25 times and the cup 16 times. Add to that two Champions League/European Cups and two UEFA Cup/Europa League titles and you’ve got a legacy worthy of a museum. If you don’t know much about FC Porto you’ll soon realise what the team means to the city, and if you’re already a fan you can take a trip down memory lane, recalling greats like Deco, Mário Jardel and Teófilo Cubillas. The museum is in the east stand of the Estádio do Dragão and celebrates iconic players, matches and titles using interactive technology and multimedia.

FC Porto este al doilea cel mai de succes în fotbalul portughez, după ce a câștigat liga de 25 de ori și cupa de 16 ori. Adăugați două titluri de Liga Campionilor / Cupe Europene și două titluri de Cupă UEFA / Europa League și veți obține o moștenire demnă de un muzeu. Dacă nu știi prea multe despre FC Porto, îți vei da seama în curând ce înseamnă echipa pentru oraș și, dacă ești deja fan, poți face o excursie pe banda de memorie, amintindu-i pe marii precum Deco, Mário Jardel și Teófilo Cubillas . Muzeul se află în standul de est al Estádio do Dragão și sărbătorește jucători, meciuri și titluri iconice, folosind tehnologie interactivă și multimedia.

Casa-Museu Guerra Junqueiro

Guerra Junqueiro was an influential author and poet whose writing helped set the tone for the Portuguese Revolution in 1910, which abolished the monarchy. In 1940 his estate in the medieval quarter was donated to the city and became a museum in his honour. Guerra Junqueiro also had a taste for the finer things, and accumulated fine ceramic  from Nuremburg, faience from Viana do Castelo, plush furniture and a variety of religious art including some wonderful silverwork.

Guerra Junqueiro a fost un autor și poet influent, a cărui scriere a ajutat la stabilirea tonului Revoluției Portugheze din 1910, care a abolit monarhia. În 1940, moșia sa din cartierul medieval a fost donată orașului și a devenit un muzeu în cinstea sa. Guerra Junqueiro a avut, de asemenea, un gust pentru lucrurile mai fine și a acumulat ceramică fină de la Nürnberg, faianță de la Viana do Castelo, mobilier de pluș și o varietate de artă religioasă, inclusiv o minunată arginterie.

Jardins do Palácio de Cristal

This was the site of Porto’s Crystal Palace, which lasted from 1865 to 1961 and was modelled on the monument in London. These gardens were devised to complement that palace and were landscaped by the German Émile David. His design is still in place, and there are fountains and allegorical sculptures to the seasons. The gardens are planted with gingko, pines, camellias, rhododendrons and beech trees. At the centre of the park the old palace was replaced by the semi-spherical Pavilhão Rosa Mota, which has hosted exhibitions in the past.

Acesta a fost locul Palatului de Cristal din Porto, care a durat între 1865 și 1961 și a fost modelat după monumentul din Londra. Aceste grădini au fost concepute pentru a completa acel palat și au fost amenajate de germanul Émile David. Proiectul său este încă în vigoare și există fântâni și sculpturi alegorice în anotimpuri. Grădinile sunt plantate cu gingko, pini, camelii, rododendri și fagi. În centrul parcului, vechiul palat a fost înlocuit de semi-sferica Pavilhão Rosa Mota, care a găzduit expoziții în trecut.

Church of Santa Clara

Built next to the most prominent section of Porto’s medieval defensive walls, this church was completed in 1457 to replace a medieval convent. It has a similar story to other religious buildings in the city, undergoing an extravagant update in the first half of the 18th century. Shining against the red marble are gilded mouldings on the vaults, and gilded wooden carvings. In Portugal this style is known as “Barroco Joanino”, coming from the reign of John V when the Portuguese Empire was at the height of its prosperity.

Construită lângă cea mai proeminentă secțiune a zidurilor de apărare medievale din Porto, această biserică a fost finalizată în 1457 pentru a înlocui o mănăstire medievală. Are o poveste similară cu alte clădiri religioase din oraș, suferind o actualizare extravagantă în prima jumătate a secolului al XVIII-lea. Strălucind pe marmura roșie sunt muluri aurite pe bolți și sculpturi din lemn aurit. În Portugalia, acest stil este cunoscut sub numele de „Barroco Joanino”, provenind din domnia lui Ioan al V-lea, când Imperiul Portughez se afla la apogeul prosperității sale.

Museu Romântico da Quinta da Macieirinha

At a wonderful location in Massarelos, beside the Palácio de Cristal gardens and with views of the Douro, this 18th-century mansion was a home for a succession of noble families. Its most venerated resident was Charles Albert of Sardinia, who spent the last months of his life in exile here in 1849. The house has been kept as a museum to open a window on 19th-century noble life. This attraction opened in 1972, and Charles Albert’s great-great grandson was called in to help the city choose furniture and decoration to make it as authentic as possible.

Într-o locație minunată din Massarelos, lângă grădinile Palácio de Cristal și cu vedere la Douro, acest conac din secolul al XVIII-lea a fost o casă pentru o succesiune de familii nobiliare. Cel mai venerat rezident al său a fost Charles Albert din Sardinia, care și-a petrecut ultimele luni din viață în exil aici în 1849. Casa a fost păstrată ca muzeu pentru a deschide o fereastră asupra vieții nobile din secolul al XIX-lea. Această atracție s-a deschis în 1972, iar stră-strănepotul lui Charles Albert a fost chemat pentru a ajuta orașul să aleagă mobilierul și decorul pentru a-l face cât mai autentic.

Porto Bridge Climb

The Douro’s last bridge before the Atlantic is the Ponte da Arrábida, which opened in 1963. When it was finished it had the longest span of a concrete arch bridge on the world, and today 136,000 cars cross the structure in 24 hours. Now, while this information might be interesting, what has really put the Arrábida on the map is the new bridge-climbing activity.

Ultimul pod al Douro înainte de Atlantic este Ponte da Arrábida, care a fost deschis în 1963. Când a fost terminat, avea cea mai lungă întindere de pod arc din beton din lume, iar astăzi 136.000 de mașini traversează structura în 24 de ore. Acum, deși aceste informații ar putea fi interesante, ceea ce a pus într-adevăr Arrábida pe hartă este noua activitate de alpinism.

Casa da Música

A treasured modern addition to Porto’s cityscape, the Casa da Música is a concert hall that opened in 2005. Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas oversaw the design along with high-tech scenography and acoustics firms.

O adăugare modernă prețuită a peisajului orașului Porto, Casa da Música este o sală de concerte deschisă în 2005. Arhitectul olandez Rem Koolhaas a supravegheat designul împreună cu scenografie de înaltă tehnologie și firme de acustică.

Livraria Lello

You have to call in at this delightful bookshop on Rua das Carmelitas. The building goes back to 1906, though the actual business is much older, and the shop is often touted as one of the best in the world. A lot of this is down to the architecture: The Livraria Lello has an Art Nouveau design, with plenty of nods to the Gothic in its traceries, murals and pinnacles on the facade. The sinuous wooden staircase, ceiling piping and stained glass skylight inside are all stunning.

Trebuie să apelați la această librărie încântătoare de pe Rua das Carmelitas. Clădirea datează din 1906, deși afacerea reală este mult mai veche, iar magazinul este adesea promovat ca fiind unul dintre cele mai bune din lume. Multe dintre acestea se datorează arhitecturii: Livraria Lello are un design Art Nouveau, cu o mulțime de indicii către gotic în tracerile sale, picturile murale și pinacolele de pe fațadă. Scările sinuoase din lemn, conductele de tavan și luminatorul din vitralii sunt uimitoare.

Foz do Douro

To blow away the cobwebs make for the Foz do Douro, a trendy district where the Douro enters the Ocean. The Pergola da Foz was installed in the 1930s as the Mayor’s wife fell in love with the one on the Promenade des Anglais. The Farol Molhe do Douro lighthouse meanwhile guided vessels in and out of the Douro for 120 years before being deactivated in 2009.

Pentru a sufla pânzele de păianjen, se ajunge la Foz do Douro, un cartier la modă în care Douro intră în Ocean. Pergola da Foz a fost instalată în anii 1930, când soția primarului s-a îndrăgostit de cea de pe Promenade des Anglais. Farul Molhe do Douro a condus între timp vasele în și din Douro timp de 120 de ani înainte de a fi dezactivat în 2009.

Lunile anului

Aprilie

„Aprilie, ca un copil năvalnic
Ce ‘nalţă zmeie, ochii-i surâzând,
Mi-atinse chipul c-un sărut şăgalnic
Şi m-am trezit de viaţă fremătând.

Aprilie, frumos ca o fecioară,
Când palidă, când rumenă-n obraji,
Cu-ale lui toane-n treacăt mă-nfioară,
Cu flori-zulufi şi ram de tineri paji.

Aprilie, nurliu ca o femeie,
Cu flori în salba-i odihnind pe sân,
Mă face să văd lumea-n curcubeie
Şi-ncet, un cântec vesel să îngân.” (Aprilie – Mihaela Banu)